martes, 8 de noviembre de 2011

Capital - Givers Takers (2011)



















I know, I know. This album was released January 3rd this year. Most of you probably got it and know that it is a great record. But I just found it last week on my iPod and gave it a listen after several months forgetting about its existence. So I thought it had to be here for the ones who haven't heard it yet. The whole album is available via Bandcamp, name-your-price, in a lot different kind of formats (Mp3 320, FLAC...). Brilliantly produced, a records where you can perfectly distinguish every instrument and all of them have the presence they deserve. Powerful, perfectly balanced and clear, this record is totally worth a listen.

01. Green (with Envy)
02. Road Rash
03. I Am Anonymous
04. Youth Culture
05. Southern Air
06. Kennel
07. Three Weeks In The Desert
08. Conspiracy Theories
09. Little Pill
10. Cold And Gray
11. Grifters
12. Bog Road

Slight Similarities With: After The Fall, Agent, Small Arms Dealer.

Download via Bandcamp

http://www.myspace.com/capitallihc

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario